Saturday, November 5, 2011

**NEW** Cammi Tse admits losing virginity to Edison Chen, “I Gave My Virginity to Edison Chen and Filmed an Erotic Video!”

Cammi Tse (谢芷蕙) has tearfully confirmed that she did indeed lose her virginity to Edison Chen (陈冠希).

This statement contradicted what she had previously told media — that they did not have a sexual relationship.


When interviewed by Hong Kong's Suddenly Weekly (忽然1周) on Wednesday, the 16-year-old model totally lost it and admitted Edison filmed a 2-minute bedroom scene but stressed she did wear underwear and a uniform while doing it.

After Edison and Cammi’s intimate photos were exposed, he did not notify Cammi and issued a statement indicating that he had already broken up with her. Cut-off coldly by Edison, Cammi spoke exclusively to Sudden Weekly on November 2nd and admitted that she filmed a two-minute erotic video for Edison upon his request. Turning the age of 16-years-old to legally date in Hong Kong, Cammi admitted that her first time was given to Edison Chen.

Knowing Cammi loves Hello Kitty, Edison bought her the limited-edition Hello Kitty bra

Although Edison requested Cammi to kept their relationship a secret, she could not resist from posting a photo of them together on her blog in September to show off her happiness. In addition, Cammi posted a photo of a $5,000 HKD Hello Kitty bra which was presumably a present from Edison on her blog.

With Edison’s unilateral breakup announcement, Cammi cried for one day and night. During their dating period, Cammi filmed intimate photos and a two-minute erotic video for him. Edison allegedly requested Cammi to wear her school uniform and a swimsuit as a form of cosplay to increase the whimsical value. Asked about their sexual relationship, Cammi could not hold back her emotions and cried heart-brokenly.

Maintained Sexual Precautions Were Taken
C= Cammi; R= Reporter
R: How do you feel right now?
C: I am truly hurt. It was a private matter to date, however the entire world is talking about me and attacking me now. I am very unhappy and feel a lot of stress.
R: How did you meet Edison?
C: At his company (Juice). We were introduced by friends and continued to send text messages to each other.
R: After Edison released a public statement, have you been in touch with each other?
C (starts sobbing): After his statement, I realized we have truly broken up.
R: You took the photos on his bed?
C: We usually meet at his house and the photos were taken in his bedroom.
R: Did he ask you to take the photos?
C: He asked me to film a clip and said it was for his company’s use.
R: What kind of clip was it? Why has his company never used it? Did Edison retain it for private use?
C: I do not know…I am very scared!
R: Did he ask you wear lingerie and your school uniform for cosplay purposes?
C (eyes started brimming with tears): …I will not answer that question! (Hands start shaking) I can only say that it was not a sex video; I wore clothes throughout the clip!
R: Did you give your first time to him?
C (started sobbing uncontrollably, nodded head affirmatively): Yes.
R: Did you have protective sex?
C (continued to cry): I do not wish to talk about it. Anyhow, I know how to protect myself.
R: Does Edison still love Vincy Yeung? Are you still upset at him?
C: I do not know (big sigh)…. We were only together for 3 months, but I was really happy because he was very sweet to me. I believe that he was sincere at the time (paused for a few seconds) but…why did he have to treat me like this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment