Saturday, November 5, 2011

Edison dated 16 year old model Cammi Tse

The pair’s relationship was revealed after a photo of the Hong Kong singer kissing the girl was leaked.


It looks like Hong Kong singer Edison Chen had not learnt his lesson.

Three years ago, Edison was caught in a photo scandal with various Hong Kong female celebrities.
Recently, it was revealed that the 31-year-old had dated 16-year-old model Cammi Xie after a photo of the couple kissing was leaked online.

To that, Edison expressed, "I had mixed feelings after reading the reports. I broke up with Vincy Yang about six months ago. I felt horrible about falling out of love. When I met Cammi, I thought we could give it a try. We had just begun our relationship when [the leaking of the photo] happened. I've nothing more to say, other than I'm currently single. Thank you for your concern."

Yesterday evening, Cammi admitted that she dated Edison, but had split up with him.

"I was really scared, when the matter was exposed. It came so suddenly. I still cannot accept that this is reality. All I can say is I dated him previously, but we've broken up. Thank you for your concern," the young girl said.

Cammi's management agency claimed that both Edison and Cammi had a copy of the photograph. However, they suspected that photo was probably leaked from Cammi's phone, as she had lost it last Thursday. There were other photos in Cammi's phone, but none of them were sexually explicit ones.

An insider revealed that Edison met Cammi in May, after breaking up with Vincy, and started courting her actively.

Last month, Edison and Cammi officially began dating and Edison would introduce her to his friends. The singer would also pick Cammi up, dined at high-end restaurants and upload images of their gifts for each other. The couple also would leave loving notes on each other's microblogs.

It is understood that Cammi is one of the members of Fantasy, a group made up of young models. The 16-year-old first rose to fame in August this year, after she was nearly raped by a male model while reportedly drunk.

More pictures leaked.





No comments:

Post a Comment